3 - Exceeds Expectations
2 - Meets Expectations
1 - Below Expectations
- Self Reflection - Student demonstrates their ability to reflect on personal achievement, qualities, and personal challenges.
- Motivation to Make a Difference - Student
demonstates their motivation and drive to have made a difference in the
lives of others. Student articulates a long-term goal to make a
difference in the world.
- Creative and Critical Thinking - Student shows
an awareness of global issues and can make clear connections between
domestic and global issues. Student demonstrates critical thinking
skills in regards to current issues in the news.
- Reflection on Middle School/High School Experience - Student illustrates a connection between their middle school/high school experience and their plans beyond school.
- Goals Beyond Middle School/High School -
Student identifies goals and a visioin beyond Middle School and possibly
beyond High School. Student has a clear understanding of the steps
necessary to achieve goals.
- Delivery and Language - Student presents himself as mature, polite and engaging. Student uses proper language and enunciates his/her responses.